Sunday, March 13, 2011

LAB time! (gifs galore)

Hello dear readers,

OMG TWO POSTS IN TWO DAYS? HOW COOL IS THAT? I'M AWESOME, AMIRITE? AMRITE? (The drawing is at the bottom if you want to see it)
I'm winning. XD

Photobucket


I Have an assignment due tomorrow... the WALK CYCLE! Yay. So, I'm feeling OPTIMISTIC ABOUT IT!

optimistic


I'm optimistic. Which is rare lol. ...I can finish it! Yes I CAN! But that's just because I've been working on it for a WHIIILE. Photobucket Go me.

Photobucket


But when I should feel satistifed with it

Photobucket



I feel like i'm not making any progress

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Knowing myself, i'll be at my desk.... Photobucket but then I'll go walk around in the lab and I know i'll be: Photobucket before realising that I spent too much time doing nothing Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket and then I'll feel like I'm useless and blah.

Photobucket

People are gonna laugh and then i'll be all like: Ahahaha... D<

Photobucket

Anyways, I'll fix my shirt

Photobucket
(Noticed the secondary action anyone...?)

Put my music on.

Photobucket


And get back to it.
Photobucket

And succeed! So i'll be able to dance the night away!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket


Yeah, I updated just for putting some gifs in this. Enjoy.


And thus, I added an actual drawing. Lol. He's Peter the cowardly pirate. :D Drawn in March 2010.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

    omg c'est tellement toi et trop vrai en plus.
    Va finir la marche des peinguins la XD
    You were right, this was highly fini, j'ai été aterré, j'ai bien ris la vie. Hahahaha

    AND YAY, PETER! -removes from the list-
    Toi tu vas finir par mettre tout les trucs que j'ai mis sur la liste pour toi sans que I actually give it to you.

    P.S. this blog is very modern and up to date.
    Charlie Sheen Winning. THAT JUST WINS. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUALITY POST IS QUALITY <3

    And OMG what is this all about Charlie Sheen winning? I've been out of the internetz for too long!

    ReplyDelete