Saturday, March 12, 2011

SKETCH DAY! -- First post of March 2011

Hello dear readers!

Oh my god. I haven't updated in a WHIIILE! I'm so sorry. Pleasedontkillme. So, to be forgiven, I will include a school assignment AND the sketch I promised a while ago. Maybe with another one too. :D I'll see as I go along.



And so, I feel like GOD... creating animals. Lol. Here's the almighty FoxCan! It's a hybrid between a fox and a toucan. We had to create an animal using TWO of them in Life Drawing. Turned out funny. His eye.... IT STARES INTO YOUR SOUL! Anyways, i'm happy with it and so, let's hope I get a good grade on it. :D

NEXT!


Well... This is small. Lol. Tried to draw a character i've been meaning to draw for a while. Yes, I created her. In my head. ahaha. But fiiiine I'll give you the actual sketch I promised last time...


SKETCH! It's about time I say lol. So here's the character you will probably see alot on this blog, Vincent. He's a character I created and he's fun to draw. He was on the dino pic last time, as a kid. But he was originally drawn as a 22 year old. Enjoy this as I'm off to do homework again.

PhotobucketLotus - 嵐 (Arashi)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wooohoooo! un update!
    with three things in it! XD

    le pire is that the last one, i put it on my list of things you can or should put up on your blog. No lies. Haaaaaa...

    FOXCAN! Avec son oeuil magique qui te regarde. I loooove it! Fur is awesome too! Pis le bec!

    Aahaha Julie! Julie et son beau collet XD

    And waiter Vince! Tray, arm, clothes, face and hair and everything is so well done! Like reeeallllyy!

    Good job dood! [Andiwontnagyounow...foralittlewhileXD]

    ReplyDelete