Monday, March 14, 2011

Jinxed myself? -- Gifs Galore pt 2

Hello dear readers!

I don't know if you've seen my post from yesterday... remember? The one with all the gifs?


Anyways this one will also be an update with gifs. I like to use them to explain how I feel.

 stressed sad melancholy morose depressed 

So yesterday, I said I felt optimistic about my walk cycle assignment right....? It seems I have to shut my mouth. Every single time I feel good about something... Something bad happens. ALL THE TIME!


Photobucket


I was on the bus yesterday night, music on, doing my thing.

Photobucket


All was well UNTIL I got off the bus! I was thinking:

Photobucket

Yes I can! I CAN FINISH IT!

Before I realised that my black Portfolio was left on the bus.

Photobucket


I ran after the bus, trying to catch up so I could grab my portfolio, but I saw it drive away. I felt the tears swell up as I realised I wouldn't be able to get my folder before tomorrow.

Photobucket


Then I started bawling my eyes out as I had a kind of breakdown due to a lack of sleep AND being overworked AND bumping my head on a pole. Crying in public is SO embarrassing!

Photobucket

I bawled on the phone with my best friend, Karina. Then I headed to see my friend Caitlin and she was really sad for me too. But they both helped me smile.

Photobucket

I sent an email to both teachers I had to hand stuff to. Anyways, then I got home. I felt pretty crappy you can imagine. I only wanted to hold my super old stuffed animal and cry myself to sleep.

Photobucket

But instead, I spent the night unable to sleep.

Photobucket

UPDATE: I called OC Transpo's Lost and Found... AND THEY HAVE IT! Made me a bit more happy than before.

Photobucket

All to say, my LUCK sucks. No art for this entry. Sorry :1

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. HUUUUUUUUUUUUG
    I'll always be the Hagrid to your Hermione <3

    In retrospect I should have stayed on the phone longer with you :/ Sorry. I felt stupid for making you make me hang up. Pffft. What was that?

    The gifs are great despite the really crappy joie de la non vivance.

    Remember, BEARDS ARE AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete