Friday, April 29, 2011

FINALS ARE OVER! aka I'm dead XD

I'M DONE FINALS!! I AM DOOOOONEEEE! 8D

Photobucket

Yeah, you heard right. FINALS ARE OVER! I have been awake for 50 something hours straight, loaded on the caffeine and lack of sleep. Makes for a great combo, no?



Photobucket



Anyways, at the beginning of the month I was all like Kuzco

Photobucket

And then it ended up like

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Yeah, it wasn't all too pretty.

Photobucket

Especially if the teacher uses their power.

Photobucket

Anyways, I'M DOOOOONE! I'M FREE!

Photobucket

FREE LIKE THE SUN! FOR THE FREEDOM! FREEDOM! I'M FREE! LIKE A BIRD!

AND NOW.... WE DANCE! 8D

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. WOOOHOOOOOO
    CONGRATS DOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [yeah, ignore mes messages texte de la worry de la muerte.]

    BUT OMG, WELCOME TO THE OTHER SIDE OF FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!

    YOU MAY NOW CELEBRATE WITH SLEEP!!!!!!!

    :D
    -is happy for you!-

    ReplyDelete