Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Finals Season... AH! D: (Vincent Galore)

Hello dear readers!

There’s one week left before the end of the semester! There’s so much stuff to do! TT-TT I’ll be happy when it’ll be over… << I'M GOING TO DIE!

Anyways, before this madness becomes even worse, I’m treating you with some art. See how nice I am? XD


The first one dates from last year. During showcase, I made many different drawings for the event. One of them might look familiar to you…. XD I put him in the portfolio that got me in Animation.



Yup! That’s Vincent, sleeping in the car. XD I really like how his pose came out; especially the car. And finally, before I get swallowed up by the final rush of finals, here’s a little comparison game you can do, oh dear....



Again, this is Vincent, wearing the same shirt as in the other picture. I drew this one back in January 2011. I made some changes to him, but he’s still pretty much the same.

And that’s all from me until the finals are done… << D: -flees-


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The car in the first picture is still amazing, even a year later lol.

    I don't know if it's intentional or not, but even the pants in the second picture seem to be of the same colour ahaha.

    The details in the first one are really amazing. Really. <3

    I still love the facade in the second one XD

    GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Article thanks for sharing. Metal Biz Recyclers are one of Queensland’s leading cash for scrap cars, located in Brisbane. Across our three Brisbane scrap yards in Rocklea, Slacks Creek, and Geebung, we recycle all types of scrap metals – including scrap cars, unwanted cars, 4x4s, busses, and trucks. If you have a vehicle that needs removing or disposing of, Metal Biz Recyclers will come and collect your vehicle or vehicle body for free – and offer you cash for cars Logan!

    ReplyDelete